Protect Me from Radiation is a magazine issued on the international radiology day (8th of November). The first issue of the magazine was published in 2018. It is specialized in the field of radiation protection. The magazine targets specialists in the field of radiation and those interested in it.
❰❰ MAIN TOPICS
• Tips before performing the radiological examination.
• Coverage of the radiation protection program at the Ministry of Health 2019.
• Calculating radiation doses of CT scans and general radiographs for patients.
• Nuclear Security.
• Objectives of the Nuclear Security programs in the country.
• Radiation protection in interventional radiology.
• Arabic references.
• Radiation and our life.
• Medical response to nuclear and radiological emergencies.
• Set of typical answers for workers in the radiological field.
• A Brief History of Marie Curie.
• Information about the radiation sign.
• Barcode circulars of the radiation protection program at the Ministry of Health.